THE MORE LOVE YOU SHOW YOUR SWIMSUITS, THE LONGER THEY WILL LAST.
- Please hand wash your garments in your Guppyfriend, it is the best and safest option for the environment. A Guppyfriend washing bag helps reduce microfibres shedding from your swimsuit and polluting our waterways. By washing your pieces in cold water, you are retaining the colour brightness, shape and longevity.
- Always rinse your swimwear in cold water after every use. By getting rid of chlorine and salt this maintains the strength of the fibres while reducing the impact of micro-plastics shedding in the ocean and the erosion of metal accessories.
- Please only air dry your garments in the shade, this method will refresh and remove odours naturally!
- Always avoid wringing or twisting, direct sunlight and rough surfaces.
- If your swimsuit has tanning oil or sunscreen marks, use a natural, delicate, biodegradable detergent.
- Last of all, enjoy your suits!